Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog Entry 4-Inception

The new movie Inception, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, has been a big hit all over the United States. A movie that took over $160,000,000 to make, made over $62,000,000 over the first weekend, and grossed over $292,000,000. While I won't tell you what the movie is about, I will still tell you a little about the movie.

To the people that had the opportunity to enjoy this movie will be glad to know that the movie officially came out on DVD and Blu-Ray this past Tuesday. This makes this particular movie the perfect "stocking stuffer" for the holidays.

While many people found the movie somewhat confusing. I must agree that it was relatively hard to understand. It required your undivided attention. If you were able to pay attention the whole time and follow the story, most people were able to understand it. I understood  it perfectly well. But now that it is available for purchase, more people can experience the movie at home and have the opportunity to understand parts that weren't so clear in theaters. As for me, I have already purchased the movie and can honestly say that I enjoy it just as much as the first time I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment