Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog Entry 7-Call of Duty Black Ops

Call of Duty is a war game that has, for the most part been made my Infinity Ward. The only Call of Duty game besides Black Ops that wasn't made by Infinity ward was World at War. World at War was made by Treyarch.  And now Black Ops, the most recent Call of Duty game, is also made by Treyarch. Overall, Infinity Ward has done a much better job at making their games.

Many people were skeptical about purchasing this game because many thought that World at War was a relatively horrible game, and since Black Ops was to be made by the same company, they almost didn't want to take the chance of buying a horrible game. The only reason people liked World at War was because they had a multiplayer game known as Nazi Zombies.

In the new game Black Ops, I feel that they finally got it right. The game is much more enjoyable then World at War. The online play is significantly more fun. Also they decided to once again include the game Nazi Zombies. This was a big deciding factor for me, on whether I planned to buy the game or not. I bought it the night that it came out. I don't play it religiously, but I do play it from time to time. It is still just as fun for me now, as it was when I first bought it. If you're looking for a good war game that you can play with your friends, Call of Duty Black Ops is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment